Sit and Wait Clinics
We have introduced sit and wait clinics for patients who experience a new episode or problem on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Registering with Us
- If you require medical advice and guidance then call 111, this free to call service is available 24/7/365
- There are a number of Pharmacies in the local area. Please have a look at the NHS choices website for the one you would prefer to use
- The RBH Bracknell clinic is open for walk in blood tests between 08:00 and 16:00 Monday to Friday. X-ray appointments are pre-bookable, please call 01344 662 928
- Royal Berkshire Hospital phlebotomy clinic is open for walk in appointments from 08:30 till 16:15 Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays
- Reading Walk In Centre, 1st Floor, 103 – 105 Broad Street Mall, Reading RG1 7QA.
Phone 0118 9028300
The Centre is open 08.00 to 20.00, 7 days a week including bank holidays
- Wokingham Medical Centre is open Monday to Friday from 08:00 till 18:30
- We offer Commuter Surgeries every week for both early morning and late evening appointments
- The surgery has pre-bookable Saturday appointments most alternate weeks. Please ask reception for details of next available sessions
- When the surgery is closed (between 6.30pm – 8.00am Monday to Friday, weekends and Bank Holidays) if you have an urgent problem which can’t wait until we are open please call NHS 111.
Registering with the Wokingham Medical Centre
We welcome new patients to our surgery where you and your family can access high quality medical care in the very heart of Wokingham.
We are noted for:
- Providing first class Primary Care
- Caring for the people of Wokingham for over 100 years
- Our innovative and leading approach to providing local healthcare solutions
- Our highly skilled multi-disciplinary clinical team
- The convenience of a one-stop shop for many patient needs
- High standards of clinical achievement
- Range of appointment types
- Our professional, friendly, well trained staff