- Same day access to your doctor starts with a telephone consultation
- Your doctor will arrange an appointment time with you if you need to be seen
- Advance nurse telephone advice and clinic
Registering with Us
- Bracknell Urgent Care Centre is open 8am-8pm everyday
- There are a number of Pharmacies in the local area. Please have a look at the NHS choices website for the one you would prefer to use
- The RBH Bracknell clinic is open for walk in blood tests between 08:00 and 16:00 Monday to Friday. X-ray appointments are pre-bookable, please call 01344 662 928
- Royal Berkshire Hospital phlebotomy clinic is open for walk in appointments from 08:30 till 16:15 Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays
- Reading Walk In Centre, 1st Floor, 103 – 105 Broad Street Mall, Reading RG1 7QA.
Phone 0118 9028300
The Centre is open 08.00 to 20.00, 7 days a week including bank holidays
- Wokingham Medical Centre is open Monday to Friday from 08:00 till 18:30
- We offer Commuter Surgeries every week for both early morning and late evening appointments
- The surgery has pre-bookable Saturday appointments most alternate weeks. Please ask reception for details of next available sessions
- When the surgery is closed (between 6.30pm – 8.00am Monday to Friday, weekends and Bank Holidays) if you have an urgent problem which can’t wait until we are open please call NHS 111.
Registering with the Wokingham Medical Centre
We welcome new patients to our flagship Medical Centre where you and your family can access high quality medical care in the very heart of Wokingham.
We are noted for:
- Providing first class Primary Care
- Caring for the people of Wokingham for over 100 years
- Excellent patient feedback
- Our professional, friendly, well trained staff