Appointment system changes at Wokingham Medical Centre
As a result of patient feedback, and after consultation with our Patient Participation Group, we will be changing our appointment system from Monday 16th October 2017.
The changes include:
- An increased number of pre-bookable face to face appointments, both morning and afternoon
- Appointments available to book for the whole day, so no need to call back at 12.30
- Pre-bookable telephone appointments available for follow up calls
- Patients will be booked with their named GP to maintain the personalised list for patient continuity and to help embed the doctor/patient relationship
What is staying the same?
- The Sit and Wait Clinic will continue to run daily between 9am and 12.30pm for patients with new medical problems
- Our Extended Hours clinics will continue to run to accommodate those patients who cannot attend the surgery during usual surgery hours.
More information will be available on our website and in surgery soon!