The name and address of the registered provider is:
Wokingham Medical Centre
23 Rose Street
Registered Manager: Dr Vipan Bhardwaj
Area Manager: Kate Mansi
The medical centre was purpose-built in 2014 in central Wokingham, replacing two old surgery buildings.
Under the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (The Care Quality Commission (Registration) Regulations 2009 Part 4), the registering body (Wokingham Medical Centre) is required to provide to the Care Quality Commission a statement of purpose.
Our Aims and objectives:
- Provide first class primary care
- Offer high quality in all we do
- Provide consistent professional service
- Implement efficient ways of working and using resources
- Work with mutual respect and trust
- To continually develop both at a practice and personal level
- Ensure effective and robust governance systems
- Ensure that every individual is treated fairly and without discrimination
Our purpose is to provide people registered with Wokingham Medical Centre with first class primary care. We also offer the opportunity for them to access other health care providers from our site.